The World´s Most Compact and Versatile Jet Surface Dryer()Drying Speeds up to 2.5 km/h
The lightweight and ergonomic design with the Hover Nozzle offers improved drying performance and a comfortable work position due to the hover effect of the nozzle.
- Line marking - Drying and cleaning prior to marking jobs at car parks, roads, runways and aprons.
- Crack repair and joint sealing - Drying and cleaning prior to sealing.
- Tape application and removal - Heating of the surface and the tape adhesive for better quality and easier removal.
- Roof top waterproofing - Drying of the roof top surface prior to waterproofing.
- Roofing felt heating - Heating of the felt and surfaces with non-flammable hot air.
- Railroad switch de-icing - Quick heating and cleaning of the switches with non-flammable hot air.
- Application of preformed thermoplastics - Avoid scorches on the thermoplastics and work without LPG.
The world´s most compact and versatile jet surface dryer
The 23 kg Hammer Jet is the world's most portable jet dryer. It enables drying at speeds up to 2.5 km/h and is easy to always have on site for many tasks within different industries.
With embedded Telematics, a new rugged 4.3” display, an effective and simple filter concept, and the use of an external Makita battery, this machine is the ultimate drying tool for industries requiring outdoor surface drying.
The various nozzle types (20, 30, 35, and 50 cm) and sizes are easily replaceable and offer optimal performance on the specific drying, cleaning and heating tasks.
The average fuel consumption is only app. 12 Litres per hour (15-25 minutes of operation on a fuel tank).
The turbine service intervals are 100 hours (yearly service recommended) for optimal performance and expected turbine lifetime of app. 1000 hours. The turbine can be replaced in few minutes.
Drying speed()Up to 2.5 km/h (1.5 mph)
Drying widths()20-50 cm (8-20”) - delivered with 20 cm / 8” Hover Nozzle
Dimensions & weight()H: 152 cm/60" W: 37 cm/14.5" - 23 kg / 50.7 lbs excl. fuel
Replaceable nozzle()The nozzles can be installed and replaced in two minutes
Nozzle variations & purpose()Line marking, preformed thermoplastics, joint sealing, waterproofing and roof felt drying
Display, Telematics & GPS system()4.3” 4-Button display with Zirocco Telematics and 4G antenna
Fuel consumption (average)()12 L/hour (3.2 gal/hour) 15-25 min. operation on a fuel tank
Fuel tank capacity()3.8 L (1 gal)
Air filter setup()1 cylinder filter (app. 25 hours run time) + 1 easily replaceable pre-filter (app. 2.5 hours run time)
Nozzle temperature range()App. 500-620°C (932-1148°F)
Fuel specifications()Standard Diesel EN590 or Exxsol D80 Petroleum/Kerosene + 3-5% Zirocco Turbine Oil
Battery & charging()Makita 12V, 4Ah (app. 1.5 hour run time) & Makita 10.8-12V charger
Start-up time()App. 40 seconds
Max noise level at 100%()108 dB LWA
Operating temperature()-10°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)
Turbine module service interval()100 hours (recommended yearly) of the 4.3 kg / 9.5 lbs module
Display features()Power level, nozzle temperature, current run time, turbine operation hours, battery voltage, time to next service and turbine states